Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day ...well, many days...





I've been walking everyday (!)  but not taking photos everyday.
I felt pressure to find a photo,
whereas I would rather just take a photo when it presents itself to me.
But it was a good 30-day challenge.
It gave me a healthy habit and eliminated a few unhealthy ones,
 like sitting indoors all winter eating chips on the couch.
Not getting any exercise from November to April.
Feeling lousy so I eat more chips.
So I will walk everyday. I love my new habit.
It connects me with the little world around me and allows me to quiet my
monkey brain enough to notice things.
It also gives me a shot of daily exercise. I will post when I notice something.
This pic captures a lovely Saturday morning I spent in the sun
with my tulipsand a few cups of coffee.
 Life is a string of lovely little moments that are given
 to you freely and are abundantly available.
Sometimes they are right in front of you, but other times
you have to get up and walk around
 so they can find you.



No comments:

Post a Comment