Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 14

Some bunny was having fun. The wind this evening almost felt , dare I say, balmy? 
 I relaxed a bit in the wind rather than walking briskly against its sharpness.
Footprints in the snow seemed melted at the edges. 
The snow didn't crunch but mushed about underfoot.

Relative to what we've had lately, it felt like a party outside.
 I bought some licorice. 
I played fetch with Ruby and a stick. I chatted with a neighbour.
 I saw a few people out and about - some joggers, a kid with headphones singing to himself. I heard voices coming up the stairs when I was walking across the bridge. 
 felt like change in the air. 
The wind is rising now as I type. A warm wind with soft snow. I popped my head out to check.
a party out there i tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment