Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 3

Day 3 of my challenge. Freaking cold Sunday afternoon. I took a walk in the 'hood.
You can walk everywhere you need to. And then some.
This photo reminds me of this "then some".


Snow-hitting-your-cheeks cold.
The wind made it impossible to look up.
I was afraid I would drop my blackberry into the howl of the ravine or down into the mess of cars below when I tapped the view on my screen and put it in my pocket.

I'm probably the only one I know who uses her crackberry as a key tool in biographical documentary. My dear friend Kendra, who moved to Copenhagen, gave it to me as she opted to sync all her apples. So it's me and my crackleberry. She tells me she misses her qwerty. I miss her.




I love the bark on this row of tall trees. Almost reptilian.
The shopping cart seems displaced amongst the living things yet happy somehow.



Cappucino at Kerr st. Cafe with the Bob. I married him 2o years ago. We didn't celebrate our anniversary this year We weren't in the mood, shall we say for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment